Thursday, February 19, 2015

Saving the World and the Earth




 I have a message for the world.  On June 15, 2015 at 2:00 am Eastern time, adjusted for where you live in the world, I want at least 8 MILLION people to join me in a concentrated, world wide prayer.  Whatever you believe; Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Jewish, Agnostic, New Age, pagan, however you put your energy into a single idea, I want everyone to join me in pushing back negative Entropy.  This world is plagued with wars, famine, pestilence, greed, indifference; all of these are only symptoms.  The disease is Entropy.

Our world is on the cusp of transitioning into a higher vibration ... or a lower one.  There are many entities both here on Earth and in the varied spiritual realms who want us to die out.  Who want us on that lower vibration.  There are millions of “Light Workers” on Earth right now, trying to make this a better place, but they are focused on the “problems” they can see, not the CAUSE of the problems.  June 15, 2015 at 2:00 AM Eastern Time, adjusted for where you live, I want to change from the “nursing” work all Light Workers are doing to “Warrior” mode.  I want to attack the CAUSE of the problem.  That cause is 'spiritual' Entropy.  We CAN push it back, in all levels of vibration, if we work together.

One person can not turn the tide, put maybe, just maybe, 8 MILLION can.
Join me.  June 15, 2015 2:00 AM Eastern time, adjusted for where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment